- “Several commenters requested that the [Environmental Impact Study/Environmental Impact Report] evaluate alternatives that remove the dams before 2020.”
- “Evaluate predation by sea lions and cormorants as a cause of the low salmon population in the Klamath River.”
- “Several commenters stated that dam removal would destroy fisheries in the lakes and lake recreation.”
- “Address how dam removal will provide an additional sediment supply for spawning.”
- “One commentor asked what the [sic] regulatory process will be used to implement harvest restrictions when fish are introduced above Iron Gate Dam.”
Comments touch on topics of dam removal alternatives, historical sources of information, and fish and fisheries, among many others.
Those interested in reading all of the compiled comments can click on the “Public Scoping Report” link under the NEPA/CEQA Process heading.