Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Sent to KBC from Frank Tallerico for 8/7/11
The New King James Version
Psalm 50 verses 16-21.
16. But unto the wicked God says; What right have you to declare My statutes, Or take My covenant in your mouth,
17. Seeing you hate instruction and cast My words behind you?
18. When you saw a thief, you consented with him, And have been a partaker with adulterers.
19. You give your mouth to evil, And your tongue frames deceit.
20. You sit and speak against your brother; You slander your mother's son. These things you have done, and I have kept silent;
21. You thought that I was altogether like you, But I will rebuke you, And set them in order before your eyes.
Page Updated: Sunday August 07, 2011 05:21 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved