Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Hebrews 11:1-7 NKJ. sent by Frank Tallerico, Yreka 4/8/11
By Faith we Understand
1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things not seen.
2. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
3. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that that things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Faith at the Dawn of History
4. By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks.
5. By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him", for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6. But without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
7. By faith Noah, being divinely warned of things not yet seen, moved with godly fear, prepared an ark for the saving of his household, by which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
Page Updated: Saturday April 09, 2011 02:57 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved