Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
May 21, 2011 by Frank Tallerico, Yreka
This week's lesson continues in Chapter 11 of Hebrews which is all about Faith. In the world we live in today, our Faith in God is being challenged daily. These verses are our reminders of the earliest of believers, the people of God were always reminded who the great I AM is,
The Faith of Moses.
23. By faith Moses, when he was born, was hidden three months by his parents, because they saw he was a beautiful child; and they were not afraid of the king's command.
24. Buy faith Moses, when he became of age, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter,
25. choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin,
26. esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than treasures in Egypt; for he looked to the reward.
27. By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him who is invisible.
28. By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of blood, lest he who destroyed the first born should touch them.
29. By faith they passed through the Red Sea as by dry land, whereas the Egyptians, attempting to do so, were drowned.
Page Updated: Sunday May 22, 2011 02:43 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved