Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
9/18/11. Message sent by Frank Tallerico
Sunday's verses are taken from 2 Timothy verse 3-7. They remind me of our times and that we must keep the faith and trust in God. Paul is telling Timothy how our forefathers served the Lord. They are a reminder to us.
2 Timothy 1:3-7.
3. I thank God, whom I serve with a pure conscience, as my forefathers did, as without ceasing I remember you in my prayers night and day,
4. greatly desiring to see you, bring mindful of your tears, that I may be filled with joy,
5. when I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also.
6. Therefore, I remind you to stir the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.
7. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Page Updated: Sunday September 18, 2011 03:41 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved