Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Submitted to KBC by Frank Tallerico 10/23/10
Psalm 119 9-16
New King James
9. How can a young man cleanse his
10. By taking heed according to Your
With my whole heart I sought
Oh, let me not wander from Your
11. Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.
12. Blessed are you, O Lord!
Teach me your statutes.
13. With my lips I have declared
All the judgments of Your mouth.
14. I have rejoiced in the way of Your
15. I will meditate on Your precepts,
And contemplate Your ways.
16. I will delight myself in Your statures;
I will not forget Your word.
Page Updated: Sunday October 24, 2010 02:15 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2010, All Rights Reserved