Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
12/24/10 sent by Frank Tallerico to KBC
This week's verses are taken from Luke 2:8-14
As the Shepherds of old were drawn to Jesus,
so are we. For he is the Messiah, the King
and our Savior. Let us rejoice as we celebrate the
day of our Lord's birth.
The Angels Announce Jesus to the shepherds
8. Now there were in the same country shepherds
Living out in the fields, keeping watch over their
flocks by night.
9. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood
before them, and the glory of the Lord
shone around them, and they were greatly
10. Then the angel said to them, "Do not be
Afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings
of great joy which will be to all people.
11. For there is born to you this day in the city
of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
12. And this will be the sign to you: You
will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling
cloths,lying in a manger."
13. And suddenly there was with the
angel a multitude of heavenly hosts
praising God and saying:
14. "Glory" to God in the highest,
And on earth, peace, and good-
will toward men"
Page Updated: Friday December 24, 2010 02:59 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2010, All Rights Reserved