Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
12/19/10, sent to KBC by Frank Tallerico, Yreka
At the end of the week Christmas will again be upon us.
I thank God for sending His Son, who to took human
form, and gave us the new and everlasting Covenant
between Him and His people.
My our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, bless each and everyone
as we contemplate the day of His birth this coming week.
This week's Bible verses are from Matthew 1:18-25
and comes from the Christmas issue of OUR DAILY BREAD.
18. Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows:
After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph,
before they came together, she was found with child
of the Holy Spirit.
19. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man,
and not wanting to make her a public example,
was minded to put her away secretly.
20. But while he thought about these things, behold,
an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying,
"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you
Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the
21. And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call
His mane Jesus, for He will save His people from
22. So all of this was done that it might be fulfilled which
was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying,
23."Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a Son,
and they shall call His name Immanuel," which is translated,
"God with us."
24. Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel
of the Lord had commanded him and took to him his wife,"
25. and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son.
And he called His name JESUS.
Page Updated: Monday December 20, 2010 01:57 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2010, All Rights Reserved