Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
From Frank Tallerico, Yreka 11/7/10
As always, I like to find verses that deal with what is happening to our people today. That's why I will continue to be in Psalm 119:17-24
17. Deal beautifully with Your servant,
That I may live and keep your word.
18. Open my eyes that I may see
Wondrous things from Your law.
19. I am a stranger in the earth;
Do not hide your commandants
20. My soul breaks with longing
for Your judgments at all times.
21. You rebuke the proud---the cursed.
Who stray from Your commandants.
22. Remove from reproach and contempt,
For I have Kept Your testimonies.
23. Princes also sit and speak against me,
But Your servant meditates on Your
24. Your testimonies are my delight
and my counselors.
Page Updated: Monday November 08, 2010 02:18 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2010, All Rights Reserved