Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY February 9, 2016 10:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated January 12, 2016.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurer’s Report dated January 2016.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2016-1.
4. Approve Westside Improvement District Minutes dated February 4, 2016.
5. Update on Watershed Conditions, Adjudication, Takings and KWAPA.
6. TID Legislation – Update and Set Date for Public Meeting.
7. SGMA – Decision to Explore Boundary Modification Request.
8. Approve Membership Family Farm Alliance.
9. Approve Vehicle Liability Insurance Quote.
10. Authorization to Receive Bids for Herbicide Chemicals.
11. Approve Letter to Landowners who Exceeded 3 acre feet in 2015.
12. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Manager’s Report
13. Closed Session Personnel: Pursuant to Section 54957.6 Employee Performance Evaluation.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE AT (530)667-2249 BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Saturday February 06, 2016 02:38 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2016, All Rights Reserved