Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
February 9, 2015 8:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated January 12, 2015.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurerís Report dated January 2015.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2015-1.
4. Approve Westside Improvement District Minutes Dated January 12, 2015.
5. Update Watershed Conditions, Adjudication and Takings.
6. KWAPA Election Ė At Large Position.
7. Water Pricing and Measurement.
8. District Voting and Board Eligibility Legislation.
9. Approve Membership Family Farm Alliance Contribution.
10. Approve Vehicle Liability Insurance Quote
11. Approve Purchase of Bearings for Station 48 and Anderson-Rose Dam.
12. Authorization to Receive Bids for Herbicide Chemicals.
13. TID Water Management and Conservation Plan Update.
14. USBR Excess Capacity Contracts.
15. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Managerís Report
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530 667-2249) BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Monday February 09, 2015 01:58 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2015, All Rights Reserved