Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT OFFICE
Friday December 19, 2014 10:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public Comment Period.
3. Conditionally Approve Proposed Charge for Lands not entitled to Notice and Protest under Proposition 218 – i.e., Federal Lease Lands and Oregon “J” Lands.
4. Approve Landowner Notice Letter and Cost of Service Report for the Proposed Charge for Lands Entitled to Notice and Protest under Proposition 218 – i.e., Homestead Lands, Colonial Reality Lands and Rental Lands.
5. Approve Water Measurement Program.
6. Conditionally Approve Change in Director’s Eligibility for each Division; Boundary for Directory Eligibility; Tiered Voting Based on Ownership of Assessed Acreage.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530) 667-2249 BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Tuesday December 16, 2014 11:53 PM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved