Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
September 9, 2013 8:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated August 12, 2013.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurerís Report dated August 2013.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2013-8.
d. Operating Expenses dated July 2013.
4. Update on Water Operations, Adjudication and KWAPA.
5. Review Muskrat Trapping Program.
6. Fall Irrigation.
7. Authorize Receiving Bids for Pipe Products, Steel Products and Vehicles.
8. Approve Winter Improvement Work.
9. Review/Approve Audit Proposal.
10. Change October Board Meeting to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 15, 2013
11. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Managerís Report
12. Closed Session Personnel: Pursuant to Section 54957.6 Employee Performance Evaluation.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530 667-2249) BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Monday September 09, 2013 11:49 PM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2013, All Rights Reserved