Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
June 10, 2013 8:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated May 13, 2013.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurerís Report dated May 2013.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2013-5.
d. Operating Expenses dated December 2012.
e. Personnel & Salary Schedule #2013-7.
4. Update on Water Operations.
5. Update on Adjudication and Authorization for Manager Approving Call on Upstream Water Users.
6. Update on KWAPA.
7. Request to Dispose of Rental Houses.
8. Approve Employee Barbecue Ė Thursday, July 18, 2013.
9. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Managerís Report
10. Closed Session Legal: Pursuant to Section 54956.9, Subdivision (b). The Board will discuss a matter in Closed Session for which a significant exposure to litigation exists.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530 667-2249) BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Saturday June 08, 2013 01:49 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2013, All Rights Reserved