Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
May 13, 2013 8:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated April 8, 2013 and Special Board Meeting dated April 25, 2013.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurerís Report dated April 2013.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2013-4.
d. Operating Expenses dated December 2012.
e. Personnel & Salary Schedule #2013-6.
4. Field Flooding on Lease Lot C-1-C.
5. Update on Water Operations.
6. 2013 Walking Wetland Policy.
7. Proposal for KWAPA for Pumping TID Wells.
8. Adjudication Call on Upstream Water Users.
9. Approve 2013 Restated and Further Amended Joint Prosecution, Defense, Cooperation and Confidentiality Agreement for Klamath River Adjudication
10. Adopt Groundwater Management Plan.
11. Review/Approve Bid #2013-2 Ė Mower.
12. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Managerís Report
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530 667-2249) BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Sunday May 12, 2013 02:07 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2013, All Rights Reserved