Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
September 12, 2011 8:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated August 8, 2011 and Special Board Meeting dated August 29, 2011.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurerís Report dated August 2011.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2011-8.
d. Approval of Operating Expenses dated May, June and July 2011.
4. Update on Water Operations, Adjudication and KWAPA.
5. Dunlea Claim for 2010 Flood Damage.
6. Transfer of P Canal O & M to Fish and Wildlife Service.
7. Approve Stipulation for Judgement Case No. SC CV CV 10-0463.
8. Approve Resolution #2011-2: Intention to Draft an AB 3030 Ground Water Management Plan.
9. Approve Purchase of Pumps and Electrical Equipment for A Plant.
10. Approve Receiving Bids for Pipe Products and Vehicles.
11. Approve Muskrat Trapping and Set Rates.
12. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Managerís Report
13. Closed Session: Legal - Pursuant to Section 54956.9 Subdivision (b). The Board will discuss a matter in Closed Session for which a significant exposure to litigation exists.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530 667-2249) BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
Page Updated: Tuesday September 13, 2011 03:44 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved